- Leading global IT organization
- Permanent role
- Perth or Brisbane location
- Will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
- Will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts.
- Will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
- Will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• 6 years of relevant experience with Information Technology.
• 3 years of relevant experience working in the Mining domain. Iron ore, Coal or Copper mining domain knowledge is needed.
• 3 years of relevant experience in mining operations related application packages or customer applications. Should have experience on one of more areas of Mine planning, Supply chain, Inventory Management, Fleet Management Systems, Mine operation control systems or Mine automation.
• 4 years of relevant experience in .NET and PL/SQL technologies.
• 5 years of relevant experience in software development life cycle.
• 2 years of relevant experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Communication and Analytical skills
• Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science or related discipline
Ref ID: 2588422
Kindly click on the appropriate link to apply.