Mine Maintenance Positions - Csa Mine, Cobar
Downer are currently seeking applications from highly experienced people who demonstrate safety leadership, have a commitment to continuous improvement of self and others and are team focused and results driven so as to deliver high quality results.
Maintenance positions are now being recruited for our new long term contract and ramp up in work scope at the CSA mine in Cobar, Central New South Wales. Roster is an even time 7/7 day/night shift and will include Direct chartered flights from Brisbane or DIDO options and camp accommodation.
We are seeking people for the following roles:
- Underground Service Person
- Underground Heavy Diesel Fitters
- Underground Auto Electricians
- Underground Electricians
- Relevant Trade/Qualifications
- Prior underground hard rock experience preferred
- Current manual drivers licence, police check and first aid certificate are required
- Experience with Sandvik, Cat and Normet mobile equipment highly desirable
- Be production oriented with a focus on achieving results without compromising safe work or quality standards
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employee
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group
Please note, Downer do not accept resumes via email. Please submit your application online by following the links. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
For further queries please contact James.Gildea@downergroup.com
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: