Heavy Diesel Fitters / Mechanics - Fifo Darwin
Exact Contracting Services currently has exciting employment opportunities forDiesel Fitters / Mechanics (Heavy Earthmoving)
for a variety of Mining and Civil projects based in the Northern Territory.
This position is responsible for the servicing, repair, and maintenance of the company's mobile plant equipment, as well as fault finding & diagnostics to assist the prevention of break downs or unexpected down time of machinery.
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Heavy Diesel Fitter Trade qualification (essential);
- Current drivers licence (essential);
- Demonstrated experience maintaining CATERPILLAR and/or KOMATSU equipment;
- Experience with heavy earthmoving machinery;
- Proven commitment to and compliance with site safety standards;
- Auto-electrical experience will be highly regarded.
- Competitive rates;
- 3 weeks on, 1 week off roster;
- Day shift only, 12 hour shifts;
- Accommodation and meals provided in a fully maintained camp set-up;
- Flights from/to Darwin provided;
- Annual retention bonus - up to $3000;
- Tool allowance of $55p/fn worked;
- Long term projects and a great team.
All candidates will be required to pass a National Police Clearance, pre-employment medical, and a drug and alcohol screen.
Exact Contracting is a nation-wide leader in the Civil and Mining Industry offering innovative and cost-effective solutions to its clients.
With a team of talented people, Exact Contracting is well regarded in both the mining and civil industries for delivering high quality and superior results across mining services and civil construction projects throughout Australia.
Exact Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We will be shortlisting for this position immediately, so you can apply for this great opportunity by simply clicking on the 'apply' button below or by visiting our website.
Due to the volume of applications received for the advertised positions, we are therefore unable to contact each applicant individually to provide an update on the application progress. Only Shortlisted candidates for the advertised role will be contacted, however we do appreciate the time and effort provided in all applications received.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: