Underground Mining Opportunities - Carrapateena
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
This is a world class operation with an extensive mine life and we are looking for mining professionals to work with Downer to deliver project success. Downer are currently seeking applications from highly experienced people who demonstrate safety leadership, have a commitment to continuous improvement of self and others and are team focused and results driven. The roles are even time, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off roster.
We are seeking people for the following roles:
- Charge up
- Production Drillers
- Service Crew
- Jumbo Operators
- Spraymec Operators
- Agi Operators
- Proven underground hard rock experience
- Current manual drivers licence, police check and first aid certificate are required
- Experience on Sandvik, Cat and Normet mobile equipment
- Be production oriented with a focus on achieving results without compromising safe work or quality standards
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employee
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group
Please submit your application online by following the links. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: