- Underground Coal - Longwall
- Permanent Full-time Position
- Residential Roster - Home Every Night
- Company Perks & Benefits
My client is a Tier 1 Mining Company that owns and operates several O/C and U/G coal mines in NSW and QLD. They take pride on their positive culture and team-orientated environment.
My client is looking for a Mine Surveyor to focus on underground mapping and direction control of longwall mining. You will be working with an experienced Technical Services team and Registered Mine Surveyor.
- Generating accurate underground mapping and controls
- Working on the statutory mine plans with the Registered Surveyor
- Recording hours towards your own registration
- Providing assistance to the TS team with plans, designs and underground safety
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Communicating honestly and effectively to your line manager
- Work within a close knit leadership team
- Tertiary degree in geospatial sciences / surveying (or working towards completion)
- 12+ months experience in underground surveying
- This position is ideal for someone who wants to progress their career and be home everynight to their family
For more info on these positions please email email@example.com.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: