Roof Plumbers & Carpenters - Fifo
NeoWest Building Company are a dynamic and fast growing organisation, primarily servicing a major Pilbara iron ore producer across the Pilbara. We seek experienced trades persons for an (up to 2 years) ongoing housing refurbishment project in the Pilbara for immediate start and also January start. Starting rates:
Trades - $45/hour + super + allowances
Family Friendly 2/1 Roster, Accommodation provided in houses.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience in metal deck re-roofing including asbestos removal.
- Min 5 Years Trade/ Construction Experience
- Experience in a mining & resources contracting environment is a bonus but not essential.
- Ability to wear provided PPE and follow site safety protocols.
- Ability to achieve the highest quality of finishes in a very efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Drivers license
- Provide own tools and recent model smartphone in working order.
- Ability to pass medical and D&A screens
- Pride in their work, and maintain their workplace.
We offer shared housing accommodation within the best inland Pilbara towns and a great crew in the Pilbara to work with and learn from. There are opportunities for ongoing work, training and career progression for the right candidates. Some Neowest employees have been with us for nearly 10 years.
Neowest Building are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment medicals and training prior to commencement.
*Note that we attempt to provide an ongoing 2/1 roster however it can not be guaranteed subject to flights/covid-19 restrictions and workflow as dictated by our clients.
Expected Start Date: 30/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out
Salary: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- roof plumbing: 4 years (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: