Are you a Mining Engineering professional with a wealth of knowledge and experience, who is seeking a new opportunity to #unleashtheirpotential with a reputable industry leader?
Who are we?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities around the globe.
About the role
We are partnering with a WA global industry leader in bauxite, alumina and aluminium products, to secure the services of an experienced Mining Engineer to join their Short Term Planning Team at one of their bauxite mines in the beautiful Peel region.
This assignment will cover a period of 6 months, on a Monday - Friday roster on a 40 hour week, with possibility of extension at the conclusion of the contract.
If successful, you will be rewarded with:
- Highly competitive rates (labour hire)
- 5:2 weekly roster
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution
- The opportunity to further your experience with a well-known organisation in WA
- A high-performing, friendly and inclusive work environment
To be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mining
- 5+ years of open pit mine design experience
- 2+ years experience on-site in mining environment
- Experience with using CAD packages such as Minesight (MinePlan) and Surpac
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the well-being of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: