Jobs on jobactive
FIFO Handyperson jobs to assist with remote camp maintenance | Relief Pool | Immediate Start |
Your new role
Successful candidates will be assisting our clients with camp maintenance duties including changing door handles and locks, grounds work, yard work and other general maintenance tasks.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- WA C Class Driver's Licence
- National Police Clearance within 12 months
- Iron Ore Rio Tinto Induction
- Current Police Clearance
- Casual position with a competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity for ongoing assignments
- Flights, meals and accommodation on site provided
- Flexible roster
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online by clicking 'apply' and upload a copy of your up-to-date CV.
If you would like more information on these positions, please call Matt Kelland on (08) 9254 4587 or email email@example.com
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
Please click here to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: