Fifo Bus Driver/utility
We are seeking Experienced FIFO Bus Drivers for casual swings starting immediately!ABOUT US
Tailored Resources is fast becoming one of Australia's leading providers of staff to companies within the construction, mining, civil, and oil & gas industries.
We are independently and locally owned, and we partner with some of the world's leading businesses within these sectors to provide staff across multiple areas including mining hospitality, trades, and other onsite job roles. We supply a minimum of 50 hand-selected candidates to our client base each week.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to an imminent increase in workload, we are seeking expressions of interest from Experienced FIFO Bus Drivers for casual roles throughout Northern Territory. These positions are mixed positions and you will be required to work in utility departments as well as drive buses.
We have several projects in the pipeline which will present lots of opportunities for our contract staff.
- Australian Working Rights
- Australian Driver's Licence with PTD (F extension)
- National Police Clearance - within 6 months
- Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical and drug screen
- Previous FIFO/DIDO experience - advantageous
- Competitive hourly rates
- Our phones are answered 7 days a week to offer the optimal employee experience
- Weekly pay with a WA based Payroll Manager
- Opportunity to gain experience working on different sites
- Quarterly family BBQs to welcome you to the family
- Pre-emptive mental health inductions for you and your family
WE DON’T WANT YOU TO MISS OUT!
Reach your potential with Tailored Resources. Don’t miss the chance to showcase your skills, be rewarded accordingly, and be a part of the industry leaders!
Click “APPLY NOW” or send your resume to email@example.com to be considered.
We put people before profit, and it shows in everything we do and with everyone we work with.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: