Process Mining Manager
Westpac Group is made up of Australia’s most recognised financial services brands, including Westpac, St George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA, BT Financial Group and RAMS. When you join Westpac Group, you will become part of one team striving to reach our vision to be one of the world’s great service companies. We support and encourage career growth whilst offering access to award-winning development programs, and work flexibility.
How will I help?
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to establish the Process Mining Capability within the Westpac Group and enable all business units to achieve their goals using this capability. Reporting to the Principle Process Mining, you will be the glue that brings together data teams, business needs and process mining capability – enabling true process intelligence in the Bank. Your customers will be lean designers, pipeline analysts and business unit managers.
Establish the Process Mining Capability
- Produce foundation elements such as methodologies, approach to administering process mining at Westpac and overall strategy
- Be the engagement point person for the Business
- Create relationships and partner with key stakeholders in Cyber, Architecture, Risk, Legal, Privacy & Compliance
- Create relationships with data teams in the Bank including agreeing engagement models
- Derive a deep understanding of the Bank’s data environment
- Deliver reporting demonstrating the value process mining is attributing to the Bank
- Understand the business context and drivers that contribute to successful performance. This includes understanding their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in
- Drive the Process Mining strategy within Westpac
- Lead the assessment of new technologies/capabilities that will further enable or further extend the teams impact and benefits to customer business units
- Contribute to improving the Bank’s process maturity
- Continuously seeks to identify risks and communicate any risks or issues
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams
- Enable scaled implementation of process mining to support business units and parallel programs of work
- Drive usage of process mining platforms by key stakeholders (lean designers, pipeline analysts & business unit team managers) to enable federated elicitation of insights
- Produce training material and foster a community of champion users of the tool(s)
You will be working with the division to drive the strategic plan and have the opportunity to influence real change in delivering our Vision, Goals and Service Promise.
You will be an important and significant part of the future of a business that has been around for 200 years and you will be instrumental in achieving our purpose of helping Australians succeed. We will back you in the development of your career, internal career moves and flexible working. You will also keep learning to grow your experience and expertise backed by a fantastic team of people in a can-do, supportive structure.
What do I need?
- 2+ years experience in a large and complex organisation, primarily in the financial services industry
- Lean related qualifications (green belt, black belt etc)
- Experience in analysing, documenting and improving of business processes
- Data science or equivalent qualification
- Comfortable with managing/coordinating multiple engagements in parallel
- Experience in agile ways of working
- Experience in other IT or business disciplines
- Tangible experience in liaising with Senior Management
- Strong ability to synthesize complex information and simply explain it
- Track record in delivering outcomes on time, on budget & required quality
- Ability to work under pressure & to tight deadlines
- Experience in establishing or using process/task mining tools (desirable)
We aim to provide one big, supportive environment to help us reach our vision to become one of the world’s great service companies. Working with us you will discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we are proud to have created a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. And one where everyone belongs.
How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY button.
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is our priority, and we will ensure that physical distancing requirements are met in all our workplaces as long as required.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: