Fifo Mine Site Cleaners/laundry
Joining Tailored Resources
Tailored Resources is fast becoming one of Australia's leading providers of staff to companies within the construction, mining, civil and oil & gas industries.
We are independently and locally owned, and we partner with some of the world's leading businesses within these sectors to provide staff across multiple areas including mining hospitality, trades and other onsite job roles.
Supplying to our client base a minimum of 50 new candidates each week, we have several projects in the pipeline which will present lots of opportunities to our contract staff.
We put people before profit, and it shows in everything we do and with everyone we work with.
About the position
Shut Down to commence 21st June and 5th July. We are needing utility workers that can start ASAP. You will be required to work in different areas while on camp. This could be as a mine site cleaning, Laundry Attendant, Housekeeping / Cleaning, Deep clean Covid-19 cleaning, or other duties around the camp as required.
What you will need
To be successful in this role you will be a team player with previous cleaning/kitchen/housekeeping experience. You will have a "can-do" attitude and a flexible approach to work.
- National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- 100 Points ID (Passport, Birth Certificate or Driver license
- Ability to pass a comprehensive physical pre-employment medical and drug screening process within the next week!
Desirables to have
- Previous FIFO Experience advantageous
- Desirable inductions will be: FMG / BHP / Rio Tinto / Roy Hill
- Manual Drivers Licence (desired)
- Pre-emptive mental health inductions for you and your family
- Weekly pay with Payroll Manager
- Ongoing work for the right candidate
- Have the opportunity to work on different sites
- Work with clients that offer work life balance rosters
If you feel like this is the job for you, please click “apply now” or send your resume to [email protected], if you are suitable for this role a consultant will call you.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL TO NOT APPLY AGAIN.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: