Engineering Fifo Surveyors - Wa
Veris is a market leading national survey, spatial and planning business. With over 600 professionals working across Australia Veris combines innovative technologies with some of Australia's best spatial experience to deliver an integrated approach to the full project life cycle, from initial planning and feasibility through to construction and beyond.
About The Opportunity
We are looking for suitably experienced and motivated Engineering FIFO Surveyors to join our dynamic team. Working both independently and as part of our talented team you will have the opportunity to work on a number of civil infrastructure projects across WA on a range of FIFO rosters.
Flying in and out of Perth or the surrounding area this opportunity will require you to work long days, coupled with significant time away from home. The position offer a high earning potential in return for the unique lifestyle required.
- Undertake civil surveys including construction, road set-out and audits, as constructed and feature surveys
- Carry out survey calculations, drafting and reports where necessary including the use of any appropriate software to facilitate.
- Manage and control survey documentation to statutory authorities and project guidelines
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- 3+ year's experience working in civil infrastructure projects
- A minimum Certificate IV in Surveying
- 12d & 12d field would be desirable
- Proficiency in the use of surveying equipment and software
- Previous FIFO work would be desirable but not essential
- The ability to work in a technically complex environment and deliver project milestones
- Current Australian driver's license
Our company culture encourages people to own their role and develop innovative solutions giving you room to learn and grow. Our investment in finding the right people and offering them opportunity, training and responsibility has created a vibrant, energetic and loyal team of which you could become an integral part.
Apply for this position by submitting your CV, a covering letter and any supporting material.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: