Senior Mining Engineer
Resolute Mining Limited
Resolute are looking for a Senior Mining Engineer to fill a permanent role at the Perth Corporate Office (Perth CBD). Whilst the role is Perth based, there will be an expectation for some travelling to site, subject to COVID restrictions.
The Senior Mining Engineer provides technical mining engineering expertise and support to operations and project teams.
- Co-ordinate medium and long-term mine plans and ore reserve optimisation.
- Prepare life of mine development and production schedules in conjunction with Operational teams.
- Grow strong working relationships with site-based teams at each operating mine.
- Provide mining technical expertise in assessing growth opportunities or acquisition targets.
- Promote technical innovation and be a key member of the team implementing the business improvements to mining practices.
- Review and maintain standards for design, reporting, benchmarking, forecasting and budgeting for Operations and Business Development.
- Provide technical support to Operations to enable required performance standards to be achieved.
- Provide a key mining interface between Operations, Project Delivery, Corporate Strategy and Exploration activities.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: