Hse & Training Advisor (Fifo)
Karridale Group Pty Ltd is a leading services provider to the Australian Resources Industry specialising in major mine site structural, mechanical and piping installations and maintenance.
Karridale Group invites applications for the following position to join our team on 8/6 FIFO roster:
HSE & Training Advisor (FIFO)
This primary responsibility of this role is to conduct VOC's, maintain site personnel training requirements up to date to meet the site work requirements.The position is also responsible for collecting HSE statistics and compiling internal and external HSE reports.
Duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage and deliver training and assessments including respirator fit testing, Company site induction and VOC's
- Accurately maintain electronic and hard copy training records for all site personnel using MYOSH online system and personnel file folder system;
- Collect training requirements from work crews and organise training courses on and offsite;
- Assist with preparation of pre-start and toolbox meeting training and awareness material;
- Establish and maintain accurate HSE statistics and compile internal and external HSE reports;
- Enter HSE corrective actions from daily inspections, internal and external audits, hazard reports onto the CAR Register;
- Assist with the preparation and review of HSE Management Plans, Team Based Risk Assessments, HSE Procedures and Forms;
- Ensure up to date HSE documentation including plans and procedures are made available to site personnel;
- General office duties including filing, scanning and photocopying.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Construction White Card (essential)
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in WHS/OHS
- HR Licence (Registered Assessor)
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment TAE 40116 from an Australian National Registered Training Authority.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with client, management, and work crews
- Capable of working under pressure to meet required deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong safety culture.
Additional requirements for working at our sites include:
- The ability to pass Pre-employment Medical and D&A Testing
- Willingness of male candidates to be clean shaven for the use of P2 respirators
The successful applicant will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with a progressive company on one of Australia's largest mining projects. If this attracts your interest we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: